Monday 10 October 2011

How Did I Fix PS3 Laser Problems?



PS3 laser problem has often been reported recently. Many players have tried to replace the laser, but it still does not solve the problem? Why? What on earth should I do to solve the problems of the PS3 laser?

First of all, let's look at the PS3 problem. How can you say that you have encountered a problem with your laser PS3? You can judge the following symptoms: game load slower than usual, some or all of the drives do not spin, the message "reading data from disk" appears on the screen. And if you could skip a game or stop in the middle of loading, You May also have a PS3 laser problem.

Actually, the laser problem on the PlayStation 3 is natural. Since the PlayStation 3 laser is easy to damage the stolen disk or just the accumulated dust. So many players choose to replace the new first when getting laser problem. However, most of them reported the same problem after replacing. Why?

the general consensus is that one needs to be replaced with new complete set of PS3 laser. In fact, when I first came across the PlayStation 3 laser problems, I replaced the laser and I did. However, within 24hours, the problem appeared again, or maybe even worse. I replaced with another laser, and others. But that does not work.

Under the proposal my best friend, I finally bought a color laser (KES-400A), whose price is almost the same as the laser itself. Now I can enjoy my PS3 again.

I think many dedicated players have experience installing the laser. Beginners may have trouble with this part of the repair. I wish to say you learned from reliable PS3 repair guide. Do not forget to choose a repair guide with step by step photos and video clips.

Incidentally, the repair manual that is used is Rob Sheffield's PS3 Lights Fix Guide. It helped me to solve most of my PS3 problems I have ever met, including the yellow light of death and internet connection problems. If you are interested, here is an overview of it. Read before you make any decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment